Director of Finance
Knix is a leading intimate apparel company that aims to knix the bad and make the good even better. Our mission is simple: to create the best active intimates on the planet, that empower women everywhere to do more of what they love.
This role presents the opportunity to join one of Canada’s fastest growing e-commerce companies. We look for teammates that are ambitious, filled with ideas, always curious, honest, down to earth, and excited to be a part of the Knix journey as we build Canada’s next big brand.
- Manage financial accounting and reporting functions for the company;
- Preparation of accurate and timely monthly financial statements, prepare monthly reporting package, including comparative reports of operating results and variance explanations;
- Oversight of bookkeeper;
- Building financial models and analysis for new initiatives
- Develop analysis for pricing, sales, inventory, and other key drivers for the company;
- Review bank reconciliations, loan schedules, and all other balance sheet schedules
- Assist the CEO and CFO in preparing the annual corporate budgets, and establishing and managing the FP&A process.
- Work closely with merchandising team to synchronize planning;
- Provide monthly bank information package
- Special projects as required
- Consumer products and inventory experience is a must.
- Controller or equivalent experience
- CPA a must, college accounting degree and public accounting experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work product
Strong applications software expertise (Excel and accounting software)
Think you fit with knix? Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line “JOBS: Director of Finance